Order The L Word BOOK
The L Word BOOK brings you 218 pages with over 400 never-before-seen photos, cast commentary, and the ephemera that composed our daily lives on the show — bits of scripts, callsheets, production memos that spans the six seasons of the show. The book measures 7" x 9" and includes a custom L die-cut cover with pink placeholder ribbon making it a perfect coffee table piece to give as a gift or purchase for yourself.
The L Word BOOK can be ordered today with or without a custom dedication page. The custom dedication offers you an area in the front of the book to personalize the copy for yourself or friends and family that you may give the book to as a gift. And in the coming weeks you will also be able to order a personalized version of the book that includes your own photos and memories. To get your copy of the L Word BOOK, select the appropriate button to begin the order process.
The proceeds from the book will go to several different charities including the Matthew Shepard Foundation, Mia Kirshner's I Live Here Projects, a Project of ETINA and The Pablove Foundation.
Ordering a Personalized L Word BOOK
You are about to start the process to order a personalized L word BOOK that includes your own photos. The steps below outline the ordering process. A complete set of instructions is available as well (PDF Instructions).
- After clicking "Begin Order Process," below, you will be taken to the ordering site where you need to double-click on the L Word BOOK icon to start the process. (if you've previously begun an order, use the "Resume Your Order" button below.)
- You can then give your book a name, this is optional and useful if you are going to create more than one book. All other options cannot be changed.
- You will then need to double-click another time and if this is your first time using the personalized book ordering process you will need to create an account.
- You will then have the opportunity to upload your own photos or connect to your Facebook, Flickr or Photobucket account to get photos as well.
- Once you have photos, you can select various templates, drop photos into the templates and add captions (text) to your pages. To add a photo, change a template or add a caption (text) you must DRAG the item from the area on the right onto the page you want to place it on.
- After you have personalized your L Word BOOK you can then start the purchase (or checkout process) by clicking on he Order icon.
Download Detailed Ordering Instructions